station in partido San Pedro. 
the lands for the railway station and tracks (289,901 m2)
were donated to the Ferrocarril Central Córdoba by Ana Margarita
Bregen de Hanley, with the condition of naming the railway
station with the name of a popular surveyor among Irish
estancieros, Pedro Doyle. Mr. Doyle did 70% of the land
measurement for the Irish settlers (3569/1908/San Nicolás).