María (1865-1939), benefactor, was born Las Heras, the
first child of John Ham and Kathleen Ganly (b.1829). Elena
María Ham was fundamental in the development of different works
in the village of Azcuénaga, San Andrés de Giles. In Our Lady
of the Rosary, the chapel commissioned by Mariana Cunningham,
Elena María Ham donated the altar,
the baptistery and confession box.
Eduardo A., Los Irlandeses en la Argentina: Su Actuación y
Descendencia (Buenos Aires, 1987), p. 452.