Beca San Patricio
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for a postgraduate grant that will enable a student from a university in the Republic of Ireland to undertake postgraduate research in Mexico as part of their current studies OR for a student to register for a programme of postgraduate study in an approved university of their choice in Mexico.
Duration: 6-12 months
Start Date: January 2013
Deadline: Friday September 28th
Application should include:
• CV (3 page maximum)
• Research proposal/project description (1000 words max) The proposal should
include an outline of the methodological framework.
• Academic reference from supervisor or equivalent
• Cover letter
• Evidence of level of proficiency in Spanish
• Dates and places to be visited in Mexico to carry out the research
• University Affiliation in Ireland/Mexico
Five copies of the application should be sent to:
Professor Nuala Finnegan
Centre for Mexican Studies
Department of Hispanic Studies
O’Rahilly Building, Floor 1, Block B
University College Cork
An electronic copy of the application should be sent to: email@example.com Applications for a postgraduate period of study in Mexico OR for a full programme of study in a Mexican university will be considered. Decisions will be communicated within 6 weeks of receipt of applications. Period of study in Mexico must be completed by December 2013.